Friday 10 April 2009

Stress at work

  1. Okay, okay! I take it back, unf**k you
  2. You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing
  3. Well, this day was a total waste of make-up
  4. Well, aren't we a darn ray of sunshine?
  5. Don't bother me. I'm living happily ever after
  6. Do I look like a people person?
  7. This isn't an office. This is hell with fluorescent lighting
  8. I started out with nothing, and still have most of it left
  9. Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap.
  10. Why don't you try practicing random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control
  11. I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for 30 years
  12. Sarcasm is just one more service I offer
  13. Do they ever shut up on your planet
  14. I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable
  15. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realise you haven't gone to sleep yet.
  16. Back off! You're standing in my aura.
  17. Don't worry. I forgot your name too.
  18. I work 45 hours a week to be this poor.
  19. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
  20. Wait... I'm trying to imagine you with a personality
  21. Chaos, panic and disorder... my work here is done
  22. Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.
  23. You look like shit. Is that the style now?
  24. Earth is full. Go home
  25. Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?
  26. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert
  27. You are depriving some village of an idiot
  28. If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport
  29. Look in my eyes - do you see one ounce of give a sh*t?

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

Happy easter!

Gerry said...

In here this happens all the time. We both forget each other's names all the time, but how many Bobs and Daves can you be expected to attach to the right people after a week or two. I am afraid most of the rest of these comments were right on target, too. Cruel. Gerry