Tuesday 7 April 2009

Bumper stickers

  1. If you can't feed em, don't breed em!
  2. Constipated people don't give a crap
  3. If you can read this, I've lost my trailer
  4. Horn broken - watch for finger
  5. The earth is full - go home
  6. I have the body of a God - Buddha
  7. So many pedestrians, so little time
  8. Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
  9. If we quit voting, will they all go away
  10. Eat right, exercise, die anyway
  11. Illiterate? Write for help
  12. Honk if anything falls off
  13. Cover me, I'm changing lanes
  14. He who hesitates not only is lost - but is miles from the next exit
  15. I refuse to have a battle of wits - with an unarmed person
  16. I do whatever my rice krispies tell me to
  17. Fight crime - shoot back!
  18. (seen upside-down on a jeep): If you can read this, please flip me back over...
  19. Stoplights time for 35 mph are also timed for 70 mph
  20. Guys: no shirt, no service. Gals: no shirt, no charge
  21. Ax me about ebonics
  22. Body by Nautilus, brain by Mattel
  23. Boldly going nowhere
  24. Caution: driver legally blonde
  25. Heart attacks: God's revenge for eating his animal freinds
  26. How many roads must a man travel down before he admits he is lost?
  27. All men are animals; some just make better pets
  28. Politicians and diapers both need to be changed, and both for the same reason

No comments: